Reduce your business energy costs and receive up to £10k cashback with a Scottish Government SME Loan
By making energy efficiency improvements most businesses, including yours, can cut energy consumption by nearly a quarter – 24%.
Upgrading your lighting and heating systems can dramatically reduce your business’s energy bills. Take out a 0% unsecured loan from the Scottish Government to pay for upgrades and you’ll receive 15% cashback!
For a limited time only, eligible small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) applying for an interest-free, unsecured Scottish Government SME Loan can receive 15% cashback up to a maximum value of £10,000.
Top reasons to take out the SME Loan, today
- Don’t miss out on the 15% cashback – funds are limited.
- Tackle rising energy costs by reducing your energy consumption and running your business more cost-effectively.
- Run a more sustainable business by reducing your carbon footprint.
- Protect your profits by investing in energy efficiency equipment today, reducing your outgoings and reaping the rewards for years to come.
- Savings on overheads can be reinvested in the business for future growth and improved market resilience.
- The Loan has 0% interest for non-renewables and is unsecured.
What your business can do with the SME Loan
Here are just a few examples of energy efficiency projects that are eligible for SME
- investing in LED lighting
- installing more efficient heating systems
- improving the insulation of a building
- Investing in more energy efficient equipment, such as a state of the art oven or a more efficient refrigeration unit
As lighting can be 20% of an energy bill and heating nearer 50%, then it’s no wonder that these are the most popular projects. And logically, before investing in heating a building, it’s better to make sure it’s not ‘leaky’ but improving insulation.
Contact Resource Efficient Scotland to help you with your loan application Don’t miss out. The Resource Efficient Scotland advisors have already supported organisations in Scotland to identify over £49 million worth of savings and have supported over 968 loan applications to date. Contact the team today for your report, an essential part of your application, and help with your loan process by calling 0808 808 2268, emailing email@example.com or going online for more information.
Contact the team today for your report, an essential part of your application, and help with your loan process by calling 0808 808 2268, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or going online for more information.